Cardboard Recycling for Princeton Hills Residents
The only product collected for recycling is Cardboard. If you wish to use the recycling service, you must contact ELITE Sanitation at 615-626-4146
so we can send the separate recycling truck to those select customers. There is no additional charge to the homeowner.
Please put CARDBOARD by your garage before 7:00 am on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays.
1. Cardboard must be clean, dry and flattened.
2. Packaging material like Styrofoam, plastic filler or bubble wrap must be removed.
3. Labels and tape do not need to be removed.
4. Place flattened cardboard in a stack on the ground, or in a bin, or in your blue trash can.
5. Recycling is taken to Westrock Recycling in Nashville for bundling, then to Westrock in Chattanooga for sorting, distributing and repurposing.
Types of Cardboard Accepted:
Brown corrugated cardboard (mailing boxes and electronics boxes)
Gray paperboard boxes (cereal, crackers, eggs, toothpaste, tissue, shoes, soft drinks, beer, gift boxes, etc.)
White paperboard (wraps for frozen food, electronics)
Brown paper bags, manila folders
Milk cartons, ice cream containers (must be clean and dry)
Juice boxes, almond milk boxes, broth boxes because they are lined with aluminum.
If you are committed to recycling, you may take other sorted recyclables to any
Williamson County Convenience Center.
Metal Cans - Please empty and rinse aluminum, tin, and steel cans
Plastic – Please empty, rinse and flatten all types 1-7 with a recyclable symbol ♺
Mixed Paper - paper, newspaper, magazines, paperback books, junk mail, non-metallic gift wrap
Glass Bottles and Jars – sorted into Clear, Green, Brown
Nearest Convenience Center:
Brentwood Recycling Center
1301 Wilson Pike, Brentwood, TN 37027